Recent Blog Posts
- Sacrificing College Quality On The Altar Of Athletic Spending
- Introducing CCAP Associate Director, Michael DeBow
- America’s Best Colleges 2014
- Money Magazine’s College Rankings
- University Of Texas at Austin President Saved By His Rolodex
- Vedder, Robe on Right to Work
- The One Percent: The Corporatizion of American Higher Education
- Richard Vedder and Alan Krueger Debate Minimum Wage
- Policies to Puncture the Student Loan Bubble
- Humanities Doctorates: High Risk, Low Reward
- CCAP releases the listing of America's Best Colleges on July 30, 2014. Congratulations to Williams College, Stanford University and Swarthmore College who finished 1st, 2nd, and 3rd respectively.
- Richard Vedder will be speaking to the Tax and Fiscal Policy and Education Task Forces, at the American Legislative Exchange Council in Dallas Texas on July 31st and August 1st.
- Richard Vedder debates Alan Krueger on the effect of raising Seattle's minimum wage to $15 per hour on Bloomberg Surveillance.
- Richard Vedder participates in a panel discussion on the harmful effects of federal student financial assistance programs, and releases a study on the same topic by the CCAP staff.