Recent Blog Posts
- How Not to Criticize College Rankings
- The Political Decisions That Make or Break Unionization
- Students Unionizing within the NCAA and the University
- Finland: The Higher Education Model of the Future?
- The Underestimated Value of Liberal Arts Degrees
- Law Schools Fiddle while Rome Burns
- What Colleges Can Learn from Twitter
- Judging MOOCs: What Are They For?
- Administrators: The Eternal Scapegoat of Higher Ed
- Endowment Returns Rise in 2013
- Michael Rosen, in a review of Andrew Ferguson's book on higher education, Crazy U, for AEI's The American, identified Richard Vedder as the "foremost national expert on college tuition."
- Richard Vedder pointed out in an opinion-editorial for Businessweek that college is not for everyone on purely economic grounds despite the large college earnings premium on average.
- Daniel Bennett commented upon recent research on the for-profit higher ed sector in a piece for Career College Central. Bennett discussed what the research reveals to be the strengths and weaknesses of the sector as a whole.