Recent Blog Posts
- Misconceptions About The Profit Motive In Higher Education
- Dr. Vedder to Appear on NPR Today at 2:10pm EST
- Schools That Are Keeping Costs Low: Infographic
- Bloomberg Chart of the Day: Soaring Costs of College
- O’Bannon v. NCAA Ruling Could be a Game Changer
- Rising Confidence in Online Higher Ed
- Athletic Scandals Were Headaches During Gottfredson’s Presidency
- Chronicle: Problem with Government Affordability Measures
- Sacrificing College Quality On The Altar Of Athletic Spending
- Introducing CCAP Associate Director, Michael DeBow
- CCAP releases the listing of America's Best Colleges on July 30, 2014. Congratulations to Williams College, Stanford University and Swarthmore College who finished 1st, 2nd, and 3rd respectively.
- Richard Vedder will be speaking to the Tax and Fiscal Policy and Education Task Forces, at the American Legislative Exchange Council in Dallas Texas on July 31st and August 1st.
- Richard Vedder debates Alan Krueger on the effect of raising Seattle's minimum wage to $15 per hour on Bloomberg Surveillance.
- Richard Vedder participates in a panel discussion on the harmful effects of federal student financial assistance programs, and releases a study on the same topic by the CCAP staff.