Recent Blog Posts
- University Of Texas at Austin President Saved By His Rolodex
- Vedder, Robe on Right to Work
- The One Percent: The Corporatizion of American Higher Education
- Richard Vedder and Alan Krueger Debate Minimum Wage
- Policies to Puncture the Student Loan Bubble
- Humanities Doctorates: High Risk, Low Reward
- New CCAP Study on the Harmful Effects of Federal Student Aid
- A New University Mantra: Publish or Perish
- A College Ratings Scheme Can’t Make the Grade
- Senate Budget Committee on Student Financial Aid
- Richard Vedder will be speaking to the Tax and Fiscal Policy and Education Task Forces, at the American Legislative Exchange Council in Dallas Texas on July 31st and August 1st.
- Richard Vedder debates Alan Krueger on the effect of raising Seattle's minimum wage to $15 per hour on Bloomberg Surveillance.
- Richard Vedder participates in a panel discussion on the harmful effects of federal student financial assistance programs, and releases a study on the same topic by the CCAP staff.