College is one of the most exciting periods of your life. It can also be one of the most demanding. Many kinds of tasks and assignments have to be completed. In the light of this, as a college student, you will discover that one of the most worthwhile investments you can make during this important stage in your life is getting a laptop. A good high performance laptop.
A good laptop is literally your ready answer to many questions of “how do I get this done”. The ubiquitous uses you can put a good laptop to make it an indispensable ally in your journey through college. You use it to get assignments and projects done, catch up on study and reading, even entertainment. There’s seemingly no end to what you can do with a laptop from playing the latest fifa release to more scholarly ventures like research. You can even start or run a side business from your dorm with it Zuckerberg style. So whatever way you want your college life to go, however you want it to look like, a good laptop is essential. And it’s definitely your smart move to get one.
Top 4 best laptops for students under $300 (prices as at May 28 2019)
You want a high performance laptop but as a student, you’re hardly ever in a state to splurge the cash. However, good performance doesn’t neccesarily have to come at back breaking costs. There are laptop purchase options you can invest in that strike the optimum balance between performance and costs.
Laptops that are sophisticated and efficient enough to handle most of your tasks, assignments, research and miscellaneous projects or activities and entertainment cravings including multimedia and gaming adventures satisfied while simultaneously being trendy, attractive and durable and most importantly, pocket friendly.
Here are the top four laptop purchase options which going for less than $300 (quoted prices as at 28 May 2019) represent an excellent economic investment for you while also offering a top of the range performance (at economical price levels) and efficiency to keep up to speed with you.
Also having the added advantage of being lightweight and is attractively priced on most amazon offers.
Good for most basic tasks and represents a good investment for the price range.
- Has a DVD writer
- Lightweight and portable so great for carrying around especially if you’re a very mobile person who likes to have your device with you constantly on the go
- Comes with a big screen size so you can enjoy better visuals when gaming or movie watching
- Has an anti glare protection and so is ideal for when you want to work or game for extended periods
- This laptop processor is not the fastest, so you might experience lagging when carrying out some activities
- Niggling minor software issues on the windows 10
- The battery life is not suited for marathon work without connection to a power source
This laptop is a battery monster which makes it pretty cool for college activities, it is easy to set up and run while also being very stylishly trendy. An elegant statement as well as being functional.
Battery and style is not all this beauty has to offer as it also boasts a large fully HD screen (14″) which offers a welcome visual experience. It is also lightweight. Good return for your financial input
- Long duration of battery charge
- Easy to set up
- Plastic chassis means that you might question its durability and whether its up for heavy duty use or rough handling
- The processor isn’t the most Ideal for heavy multitasking
- Display can get a bit dim at times
As a college student, most of the time you discover that, to paraphrase Tom Cruise, you have the need for speed.
Well this laptop is your top gun in that case. An aluminium shell guarantees lightweight and portability while not compromising much on durability.
The display is lovely and the RAM is good too especially for running basic activities. For economically priced laptops, this stands out as a top option you should definitely consider.
- Relatively fast processor
- Fantastic display
- Sound levels might not be optimal for every one and speakers are located below the body
- The internal storage is on the low side
- Not heavy but not as light as a plastic chassis would have been
This laptop represents the union of functionality and style. Sensibly crafted with practical aims in mind, while also being available for those on a budget, this laptop is a charming option for those who rate style without wanting to jettison pragmatic functionality.
The strength of this laptop is in the little details such as its ergonomic keyboard and precision keypad.
Trifles but as a man whom college liberal arts students will be familiar with once said, trifles make perfection and perfection is no trifle.
Great purchase option all factors considered.
- A large high definition (14″) screen makes it ideal for multimedia purposes
- Connectivity is great with plenty of ports
- An ergonomic keyboard with precision keypads enhance speed and productivity when working on documents
- Lightweight design
- May overheat a bit with usage
- Does not have a CD player
- 4 GB ram levels may question its multitasking abilities
The essential nature of a good laptop to your college routines can not be overemphasized. And while wildly fantastic features usually, you know, tend to be accompanied by equally wild price quotations, that regrettably put them out of the budget range of an average college student, who’s being careful to keep student debt as manageable as possible. However we have brought you the top four options in the economical price range levels. These models quoted above strike an impressive balance between quality and quantity (of price). They offer great specs while being relatively pocket friendly. They are definitely offers that you should take advantage of in your quest for a laptop while in college.
To get your hands on one of these, you should explore price offers and delivery and warantee options at Amazon and decide which of them, all factors considered, you want to acquire as your ally in college. Bonne chance!